Anything is possible Lucasi. I don't think anyone here has first hand insider's knowledge. smile

But even very very broadly defined Metro Detroit (the city proper and several of the outlying counties) only has somewhere between 4 and 5 million people. NYC alone has over 8 million. That's almost as many people as the entire State of Michigan. So I just find it hard to believe that such a relatively small area with a shrinking and shifting economy would be able to support such a large active Family of 100 made men with 2 to 5 times that number of associates. Most of the information with which I'm familiar seems to indicate a very small hub of active family members with relatively modest businesses/illegal activities by NY standards. 30~40 guys seems more likely.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.