Originally Posted By: Lucasi
The chart i posted came out of Scott Burnsteins book as far as The Boss,Underboss,Consigliere,Street Boss,Capos and some Soldiers of the Detroit Partnership.

Scott's book came out in 2006. The updated chart I posted came directly from him this past February.

Quote:
The current list ive seen shows about 75 made members still alive in Detroit not including Associates and ties elsewhere,etc.

There is no way Detroit has 75 members today. Probably not even half that. 15 years ago the FBI had them at 30 members at most.

Quote:
I would assume that the Detroit Mafia is actually bigger than we estimate by alot and also u have another generation of extended family members coming up.If u read and study on Detroit about every 10 years theres a making ceremony.Plus there is a few more Capos then listed.

Better to go by actual demonstrable facts than assumptions. There just isn't any evidence for the Detroit mob being that big. Only 2 mob-related cases in Detroit over the past decade.

Quote:
Also they still hold a seat on the commission.

They did at one time but not now. They haven't for years. In fact, for at least the past two decades now the Commission has basically consisted of only the five New York families. There is no longer a national body of bosses like there once was.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.