This is just what I expected from a Steelers apologist. You don't have the guts to comment on this very controversial subject until after someone else states an opinion - then all you do is attack.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I detest Ben Roethlisberger. And I hope he goes to prison if he did rape either of these two women. I'm also realistic - he has money and hired what has been described as a very high profile attorney. So I sincerely doubt he will get more than a slap on the wrist when this is all said and done unless there is some video evidence.

The fact that you can't see he has a problem is not my fault. Open your eyes - Roethlisberger's actions off the field have been reckless. If I was accused of rape, the last thing I would do is put myself in any future jeopardy of being in a similar situation of even having the allegation of impropriety.

As far as your little tirade about getting information from the media, that's where the bulk of our information comes from - like it or not.

Here is an article from a Pittsburgh newspaper, which summarizes the predicament that Roethlisberger has put himself into: Roethlisberger guilty of poor judgment