Not my neck of the woods, but this is freekin' unbelievable, from Florida.

This woman was shaving her "bikini" area WHILE driving. eek Evidently she was going to see a boyfriend. BUT, what's even weirder is, her ex-husband, who took the wheel from the passenger side, to help her out, was with her. lol

Don't text while you drive. Don't shave while you drive. And definitely don't shave your privates while you drive. That's the lesson learned by a Florida woman who was charged in a crash that police say happened because she was giving herself a bikini trim while driving.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the 37-year-old woman was rushing to meet her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit.

Police say her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat so the woman driver could finish shaving.

That's when her car slammed into the back of a pickup. Two people in the pickup suffered minor injuries. The woman and her ex in the car were uninjured.

"If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it,² Trooper Gary Dunick told the local newspaper, The Citizen.

Police told the newspaper the woman had been convicted of drunk driving the day before and she had her licence suspended and her car was ordered impounded.

She was charged with driving with a revoked licence, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a wreck with injuries and driving with no insurance.

TIS

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2010/03/09/13167146-qmi.html

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon