Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Actually, I remember Sandro quite well; I used to see him fairly regularly (back in the '70s) on Siempre en Domingo, a Spanish-language variety show that was broadcast on Sunday afternoons from Mexico for many years.

I thought Sandro was trying to out-Elvis The King himself with his over-the-top gyrations, but nevertheless I found him entertaining. I am quite sorry to find out about his health problems - I had not heard anything of him in years.

I remember that Sandro was extremely popular with the ladies; but, being a red-blooded male person, thinking of Mexican television from days gone by brings one name to mind:

Olga Breeskin.

But I digress...

Seriously, though, I am saddened to hear of his passing.

Signor V.

i remember "Siempre en Domingo" with Raul Velasco, when i was a kid. he used to have singers and other kinds of personalities on there... in my opinion that guy was a better tv host, than Mario Kreutzberger will ever be...but thats another topic. i remember Luis Miguel used to make alot of appearences on Velasco's show, early in his singin career. also Signor, youre not alone on the Bresskin thing, welcome to the club haha. may Sandro rest in peace.

Last edited by Benjamin_Bugsy_Siegel; 03/08/10 03:43 PM.