lets make it more interestin..... i dont know if you guys believe in spirits or ghosts or an afterlife. but i believe that certain spirits of peopel can linger, if they had a violent death. heres somethin interestin to the Siegel bump....i read that in the home where Siegel was killed, for years people have claimed to see a man erraticlly appear and runs across the room to dive and then disappears... some people believe its Siegel... i personally dont believe its Siegel, but inseatd i believe its a residual hauntin of Allen Smiley runnin for cover. Smiley was sittin next to Siegel, when the hit went down, and was only hit in his blazer... Siegel was hit instantly in the head, so i dont think it was him tryin to duck for cover.... i also dont believe that his spirit is in denial, and was shot so quick that it jerked his spirit out, without him knowin that he had gotten shot through his head..... theres been talk of people seein Siegel around the Flamingo, and his suite, i find that one more believable... what do you guys think of this hauntin, or mob hauntins in general?