one thing that I was about to post is what the fuck happened in the last episode of the 1st season?

I hope I never stumble into a worse episode than that one. it provided the usual wrap ups and was indeed a good watch but there are so many silly things and out of character moments that you just can't get over

Tony literally telling his wife and shrink that he is going to have people killed? Melfi giving diagnosis on someone she never met? and how many leaps of logic did she take to be so sure that Livia planned to have Tony killed? and how many did Livia take to be so sure that Tony ordered the firing of Vesuvio? and why wiseguys kept walking all by themselves when they knew their fellow mobsters wanted to whack them? - and dating back to the previous episode "Isabella", which was great, how stupid are Junior and his crew? the head of the DiMeo Family relies on a junkie-looking middle man who hired "two girls with 9mm"??? and then kills the middleman and the guys are still up for the job?

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk