Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Originally Posted By: Lilo
I don't think that character had the intelligence or the drive to be able to flee the country, either alone or with his family.

I think he was strictly a Jersey-NY sort of person and would have been unable to easily operate out of that milieu.
I agree. Even more so with Paulie.

at first I thought he could just flee the country and meet me in Brazil but I see what you mean. those guys lived their whole lives in NY-NJ and I've heard that people from that area use to travel around nearby cities and they can find everything in New York anyway, so they think the world is that and that's it.

and speaking of Pussy...
seriously, why did he run in "Nobody Knows Anything", when the feds busted Jimmy Altieri's card game?

later on Vin Makazian tells Tony that Pussy is "wired for sound" and from what he says it makes me assume that Pussy's been 'singing to the feds' for a while - he mentions a few FBI busts exactly when Pussy wasn't around and how Pussy just got away with "low ball bail", so -- was Pussy just trying to look like there's no way he's playing ball with the FBI?

if so, that wasn't a really good idea, right? he'd be better off just getting busted like everyone else than bringing the spotlight on him and making Tony think "why did he run?"

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk