Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
You don't have to listen to scientists and take what they say blindly. There are atomic microscopes. You can go and see for yourself. That's the difference between backed up science and bogus religion.

Haha, I had a feeling that would be the first thing someone would pick on from what I wrote. That's fine.

Where do I go to see one of these atomic microscopes? And how do I know what I'm looking at is true and not fabricated?

Really that wasn't my point. Nobody knows the truth. I find it interesting that people who try so hard to show how absurd God is, will say they aren't sure if there is a God. Of course not. That's the cop-out for nonbelievers. There's really no end to this argument. It's all "what if". If you don't believe, fine... if you do, fine. When it comes to what others believe in a world so focused on acceptance, who gives a flying fairy shit?

Hey, do you need direction to lab where there is one? I mean, if you don't want to know, that's okay, but that's just lazy excuse. You need to study on how an atomic microscope works. And then, if you have any proof that what it shows is not right, you can back it up with your studies.

If you believe there's an elephant in the dark room, it is fine as long as he doesn't communicate with you to do something stupid. And even before that, I would like to know your reason as to why you think there's one, and exactly an elephant. You are the one who needs to back up your claim, not I. It could be anything.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones