Now, in the 4th episode - "Meadowlands" - Mikey Palmice takes a beating from Tony and that reminded me of something...

before I started watching every episode in order I caught most of the 3rd season - Pine Barrens, Jackie Jr, the rise and fall of Ralph Cifaretto... - and of course there was an episode when Ralphie takes a beating from Tony for killing a Bada Bing stripper, and then everybody including Tony became worried that a bloodshed could happen, because Tony went way out of line and that he should've whacked Ralphie then if he was all that upset, because "you should never put your hands on a made guy" and so. Tony himself says "Mikey Palmice is a made guy" in "Meadowlands" and then he beats the crap out of the guy.

is the big difference that Mikey Palmice was a regular soldier while Ralphie was a capo? the "don't fist fight a made guy" rule is worth only among high ranking members?

more: Tony's plan to let Junior feel like he's in control and use him as a lightning rod to the FBI may seem perfect but how long would it take to Junior's guys on the streets hear the word that Juniot is a puppet for the other capos? and how healthy is it for the DiMeo Family to have an old school capo used as a puppet-doll for the younger guys?

bonus: given the fact that the show is brilliant, what stands out are the mistakes - "The Pilot" is very very dull. that car pursuit action scene is lame! and the music playing in the lobsters scene with all the capos too.. (episode #3 I believe) it basically ruined the scene.

plus, what's the background on Jimmy Altieri? don't he look too young to be capo? I kept thinking he was the driver to one of them... he really looks like a giant guy from Junior's crew who keeps confrontating Tony as he busts into the restaurant where Junior seems to be all the time surrounded by his guys in "Meadowlands". even with the tense situation at the time between Tony and Junior, isn't it too offensive?

well I guess that's it...

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk