Wouldn't you be interested in accounting for those recoveries with medical and scientific explanations, though? Does the belief that God saved your parents undermine the tremendous work of the doctors, or the amazing (even 'mysterious') complexity of the human body?

As for 'other world' experiences, they'll have to remain unexplained to everyone - including those who apparently experienced them, since again there's no rational reason to account for them with 'God'. I'd be very interested if anyone's ever had an 'other world' experience without even having had God or an afterlife as part of their social world, their upbringing; in other words, in a Godless world, where God is not a large part of the society the person lives in, would a dying person ever experience an 'other world'?

Or:

Why did I dream of Wine Gums last night after craving for them all day? Would I have dreamed of Wine Gums had I never laid my eyes on them before in my life?

(I too think there are things larger than man's intellectual capacities; but I think accounting for such things with 'God' forever makes them stagnant, non-progressive. Which is why theism essentially and inherently contradicts the scientific endeavour of mankind.)

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?