Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Couldn't there possibly be an instance where it's okay for a man to hit a woman? What if a midget man was being mugged by a large female body builder with a knife. Wouldn't it be okay for him to hit her?

Did you ever see the handicapped wrestling matches? (No, not like some guy in a wheelchair). They used to have them on tv when I was young, and I loved to watch three midgets against Killer Kowalski or some other big guy. (Oh God, the days before political correctness).

Haystacks Calhoun (all 605 pounds of him) would face off against FOUR midgets and they were allowed to be in the ring at the same time. Hilarious stuff!

I don't remember ever seeing a midget take on a woman on tv (although there a few adult websites that have that matching lol ).

I'm old fashioned and don't know if I could bring myself to hit a woman, but if some 350 pound mama got stupid and got in my face and started hitting me, then she's going down!! grin

I hadn't read or heard Haystacks Calhoun or Killer Kowalski in a long time. Studio wrestling at its best!

A man does not strike a women unless it is definitely in self-defense and then only to the extent that it's absolutely necessary to defend oneself. It's that simple.

Last edited by olivant; 12/06/09 06:42 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."