Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
And they WON'T deliver.

Sorry I missed this, but... ^F them! tongue

Today I got a mailing from a Chinese/Japanese restaurant and noticed that their flyer said I could order online. +10 in my book! I already have my "favorite" Chinese place, but thought it wouldn't hurt much to cheat on them and try the online ordering to see how these self-proclaimed "chefs" do.

It was early, but I was hungry. Eat when you're hungry; stop when you're not. wink

I went online and placed the order a bit before 4PM. Figured an hour or so, no big deal.

Doorbell rang at 4:20!! uhwhat eek

First was the sushi roll. It'd better be good for almost $13! Fantastic!! OMG. Definitely trying other rolls there again!

The "Chef Special" Chinese dish was very tastey -- but -- it look like it was soaking in milk, so visually turned me off a bit. But tasted great, so perhaps my problem.

Shrimp Toast was undersized, and the Hot & Sour Soup was thinner than I'm used to. Egg Roll shot par.

Conclusion: Stick with the Chinese food I'm used to, but try more of their terrific sushi. And lastly, try to type less than I have to to get a point across. whistle

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations