Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

As for the anti-Muslim talk here, I'm saddened to read it. What if all Muslims judged Christianity by the KKK?? That is extremism and promotes "white Christianity". It's loathsome, but every time you think about extremism, remember that every religion can be perverted to fit a psychotic's twisted logic.

Thank you for not trying to smash me with your opinion this time. I actually agree on the fact that we shouldn't judge middle easterns that aren't terrorists. I wouldn't like it either if they judged Chrisianity by the klan or Aryan Brotherhood. After 9-11 I tried not to have that much anger for arabs, but then I found out about the muslim churches that were supporting al-qaeda, and then there was the man that killed his daughter infront of the mother because she was becoming too Americanized. Now It's this killer Hasan. I'm trying hard to be open minded, but It's honestly really hard not to say the hell with them all. I'm really doing my best not to think this way, though. We just gotta keep the faith.