I had to revive this thread because I just realized who the most annoying character ever is (in my opinion, of course).

I just watched "In Camelot," from Season 5. And here's your winner: Tony's father's aging mistress.

What a loathesome, self-centered piece of shit. Actually, she was quite typical of the mob "gumadde." In it for the money, even at almost 80 years old. When Tony gives her money to turn on her phone, she runs out and buys fucking shoes. Ugh! And when she starts singing Happy Birthday, a la Marilyn Monroe, with JFK's sailor cap on, I literally have to change the channel. I just can't watch.

Then she told Tony about a bygone New Year's Eve, where his mother (Livia) looked like a refugee. This coming from the fucking mistress. If I was him I would have killed her on the spot and thrown her in a wood chipper, even if I did hate my mother. There are some things you just can't allow people to say.

I still can't believe he made Hesh pay her. The only good thing to come out of it was Tony running Phil off the road and watching Phil squirm. Good times.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.