Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Mignon
The Col packs his gun wherever he goes. Sometime he "open carries" and sometimes he wears it concealed. He has a permit. Matter of fact he has permits for 3 states.

I don't see nothing wrong with the Col or any other law abiding citizen wanting to excersise their right to carry a weapon. Nothing wrong with protecting yourself.

You know, when I get up in the morning I don't say to myself "Today I think I'll exercise my right to free speech" and then go out and just say something. When I speak it is always to serve some specific purpose and not because I have a right to do so. Am I to understand that the Col. simply gets up in the morning and says "I think I'll exercise my right to bear arms" with no specific need or purpose in mind? If he does, that's kind of senseless. And by the way, the term "law-abiding citizen" usually accompanies statements such as yours about bearing arms. Why is that? Since you and your spouse are anonymous to we Board members, we don't know that either one of you is law-abiding? So, why state it?

Yes we are law abiding citizens. The Col. don't get up in the morning and put his gun on his belt and go out looking for trouble. He wears his gun for self protection if the need arises to protect himself anf his family. I am glad that he packs cuz these days with city governments reduceing the police force they're aren't as many cops as they use to be.

And yes he has a AK47 and a AR15. He likes to collect guns. He uses them for target practice. So what the hell is wrong with that?

BTW some of the BB memebers have met me and the Col.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12