Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
We had a lot of nice tail meat leftover from 4th of July grilled lobsters. So I dumped the shells, made some lobster salad and picked up some of those side loading hot dog rolls from Trader Joe's. And voila, New England lobster rolls, right in the good old Bronx.

confused

I thought that you went out to the Hamptons for the 4th?

I did. We had a lot of food left over, which I posted. What, when I spend over $1,500 on food for a barbecue, I can't take some home? confused

Geez DC, if you wanna insult my character for posting about my lifestyle, just do it. Don't beat around the bush.

Hey, what is it that time of the month for you? WTF is your problem? confused

No one was looking to insult your character for posting about your lifestyle. I just thought that maybe something happened and you never made it out to the Hamptons!

You originally posted that you were going to the Hamptons and then said that you made lobster salad in the Bronx from leftover lobsters from July 4th. Excuse me for wondering if something may have happened that prevented you from going.

Jeeez! ohwell

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.