Hi guys it's been a while but I'm actually asking for advice regarding cooking. Rare from me as I'm usually too proud, especially when it comes to cooking. Basically me and the lady take turns each Wednesday and cook for each other, have a bit of wine etc. and simply make the effort to do something nice. We're both pretty decent when it comes to cooking but after a couple of months I'm starting to find I've pretty much gone through my cooking repertoire . So I've been trying new stuff and this week I'm going for a 3 course fish menu. The starter is a spicy take on the (I presume english) traditional prawn cocktail. That's in the bag and sorted. The dessert is going to be a fishcake - basically a cheesecake shaped as a fish.

But it's the main I require help with. I've only just started cooking Tuna steaks and I've got the cooking of them sorted. It's just what to have with them that I'm stuck on.

Please guys help me, what'd go great with the steaks? All I need is two sides to go with them and I'm thinking one should be potato based with cheese. Ideas?

So die all who betray Giuliano