Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Yesterday - Kielbasa on the BBQ with sauerkraut along with home made pizza on the BBQ for appetizers.

Hot Dogs with home made hot dog cart onions, Sausage and Peppers and grilled chicken marinated in honey BBQ and Garlic sauce. Fresh corn on the cob, Potato salad, tossed salad.

Today - Italian dry sausage, fresh mozzarella, peppers stuffed with prisciutto and provolone cheese, marinated mushrooms and mixed olives for appetizer.

Grilled Filet Mignons, fresh corn on the cob, tri-color pasta salad, fresh tomato salad with olive oil and garlic and olive oil sauteed spinach.

Tuesday on - FASTING! lol

Edit : I have so much food left over because our friends had to cancel because they had to take their boy to the emergency room. Turns out that he has a broken hand but will be ok. So who's coming over to finish all of this food that I prepared?

I'll be over with a knife and fork and a napkin tucked under my chin.

I was at a pig roast on Sunday afternoon and later went to a barbecue that night for grilled salmon and marinated chicken. Yesterday we did bratwurst and burgers on the grill and my wife made a delicious cavatelli with chopped broccoli and fresh spinach in oil and garlic. It was my son's 16th birthday, and he's not a big fan of cake, so my wife made his favorite dessert: a giant sugar cookie with a 16" diameter topped with a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cram, and covered with fresh strawberries, kiwi and blueberries.

Spaghetti and meatballs tonight. It will be an unexpected family dinner because all three of my kids had ball games scheduled today, but the rain has postponed them.