Pic's will be coming soon.

My thoughts of the day:
The Good Lord blessed us with a beautiful day Saturday. We were suppose to have thunderstorms. My older son walked me to the pulpit area where I got to light one side of the unity candle and Frank's Mom lit the other side. The preacher and Frank came out OMG Frank wore a white tux with black pin stripes. I must say my new Son looked very handsome. When I seen my younger Son who was the ring bearer and the flower girl walk down the aisle my tears started to flow. My 2 Sons were very handsome in their tuxes. The rest of the bridal party came next. The girls were beautiful in their yellow dresses and the boys were handsome in their black tuxes. When I seen the Col. walk Bec down the aisle he was crying which made me cry even more. Becky looked just like a angel from heaven. The Preacher did a wonderful ceremony. The funny part of the ceremony was when he asked for the rings someone put the rings on the pillow with a tight knot instead of a loose one and my son had trouble getting the rings off. The preacher couldn't get them off so the best man FINALLY got them off. The preacher made a joke about it and everyone laughed. Then they lit the big unity candle then he pronounced them man and wife then they kissed. We did the reception line thing hugged and thanked everyone who came. They came out of the church and we blasted them with the bird seed. We got alot of bird seed in Frank's car. He's gonna have fun sweeping it all out.
My in-laws are having their 50th wedding anniversary this year so we had the photographer take a family pic of us. 14 of us to be exact. The bridal party went to Lakeview Park to have the pic's taken by the beach(Lake Erie.)

The Reception-
I had the meats, rolls, and a chicken dish catered. We made the veggies and the garden salad and the swedish meatballs. My Sil and Mil made the appetizers, which we almost ran out of cuz they took a long time to get the pic's made. The dinner was excellent but I took 2 bites of food and couldn't finish. I guess I was too excited or too tired to eat or maybe it was my best friend from HS who sat by me and we were laughing and talking about the old days. The bride/groom dance. Becky picked From This Moment by Shania Twain. Watching them dance together was very beautiful. And now for the tear jerking part. Father/Daughter dance. Becky picked I Loved Her First by Heartland. I don't know if any of you have heard this song or not but it is the perfect Father/Daughter dance song.
The Col held her very close to him and sung that song to her. I was crying already but when I seen my older son crying the tears were coming very fast. I know alot of people in that room was crying. I'm even crying now just writing about it.

Cutting the cake-
A very sweet lady from the Church I go to when I am visiting my in-laws made the cake for me. It was a 3 tier white with yellow and peach roses. She did a excellent job on it. And she only charged me $90.00 for it. She told me she would make the baby shower cake when the time comes(hint hint Becky & Frank)They cut that very beautiful cake and shoved it in each other's faces.

When the reception was over we cleaned up the hall and then we all went back to the church and straightened up there for servies Sunday morning.

Note about Becky & Frank's bridal party: April,Heather, Hailey,Amanda,Eric,Jeremy,Shawn,Brandon were the most helpful when it came to decorating the church the reception hall.And just as helpful when it came to cleanup. Me and the Col feel blessed that they have good friends like that.

Bec & Frank if you read this Mom & Dad loves the both of you.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12