Thanks man, Im going along slowly. And forget that last line....

Micheal tapped Neri's shoulder, " Cigarette?" Neri handed him one.
"Rocco, take us over to the suite, over in Brooklyn, Clemenza's got his guys up there". Rocco nodded, in contempt.
Rocco, since day one hadnt quite seen Micheal as the man for the job.
That is, he never respected him as boss.
Micheal was sweating. They would be meeting Freddie and telling him about the Deaths of Tattalgia and Barzini. Fredo had come up in Brooklyn, leaving Molinari down in Vegas for awhile. It was obvious that his brother, now, even more like his father was more fit for the position.

At the funeral of Nino Valenti, Johnny Fontane, Lucy Mancini, and surprisingly the young Don Micheal Corleone had shown up. It was a cold evening, with the priest rushing through the usual ceremony. It wasnt a sad occasion. Micheals face was impassive as he dropped his roses on Ninos grave, giving Fontane a grimace as a greeting. As the funeral came to a close, and Micheal went to the car, ready to go to Brooklyn Fontane tapped Neris shoulder.
Neri turned around in disgust. His ex wife had always had his records playing. And why the hell was he held in such high regards with the late don? Neri could see behind all the charm, just another bullshit artist, as Neri thought.
" Hey, could you get me in some time to see Mikey?"
Neri nodded his head and walked into the limosine.
Neri began, his face flushed, the Fontane kid wants to know when he can get in to see you".
" Just tell him that Im not sore about..."
"what"? Neri asked with real interest.
Lampone intervened " Which apartment number is Fredo in?"
"28" Micheal said. Fredo would be quickly debreifed on what had happened.
And that would be it. Despite whatever Vito may have told him, Micheal
would at least try to keep his brother uninvolved in any vendettas, as a result of the war.
Neri broke the brief silence " Fredo still on your shit list"?
" Huh"?
"You still sore at him"?
Micheal nodded, in resignation.
" You okay, Tom?"
He had forgotten Hagen was even in the car.

Give your opinions, and tell me if you want me to keep going!

Last edited by FredoCorleone; 05/13/09 10:06 PM. Reason: More Text

Need scriptwriter for upcoming Godfather Part 4, Personal message me if you wish to participate!