Canseco's second book, VINDICATED: BIG NAMES, BIG LIARS, AND THE BATTLE TO SAVE BASEBALL, is pretty different than his first. The first seemed too PC and almost "friendly" in a way. He named names in JUICED but it was almost as if he did it nicely. In this book however, his true feelings come out such as his thoughts on A-Rod (before his steroid scandal was revealed just a few months ago) and how he wanted to add Roger Clemens name to his list of users in JUICED but was forbidden by the publisher. All in all, another very interesting read by Jose, however some of the chapters just seemed to be mindless ramblings at times, constantly repeating himself. Although he did offer some great insight into the Congressional hearings and his thoughts on the Mitchell Report. He also brought up a great point that I agree with and believed even before I read this book: that Mitchell protected the Boston Red Sox and Florida Marlin franchises since he at times worked for both as a consultant. Really, think about it. How many Yankee players were named compared to Red Sox? The only Red Sox player I remember hearing was Mo Vaughn who hasn't played for the team in about a decade!