Originally Posted By: Mark
I know you guys were just teasing...sorry if I came across as a stick in the mud! Just tried to jump in the pile, too. Thanks for the kind words about my son, Don Cardi. I am truly humbled by all the support on this board. Blib is right - it is like a family. I am hoping my son decides to career it and stay in for 20 years. He went in the navy after college in 2006 and is a Interior Communications Technician Petty Officer. He is doing well and does a lot of things he cannot tell us...top secret stuff. Thank you, all. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and moved 2 hours west of the city a few years ago. It's a nice place to raise kids. I have a beautiful wife and a great 16 year old daughter who looks just like her gorgeous mom - thank God! I get a great kick out of your guys posts...I laugh a lot! Hey, DC - what happened in Jersey????? rolleyes

You should be very proud of your son! It sounds as though you have a wonderful family.

What happened in Jersey? Well, what happened in Jersey...stays in.... wink J/K

The first time that we met, Mig and Becky had no idea what I looked like, and I didn't know what they looked like. So Mig calls me on my cell phone and I tell her that I was sitting at the bar. A few minutes later two woman walk in, and one of them says "Are you Don Cardi?" So I gave her this puzzled look like WTF? and replied " What are you talking about lady, what did you say?" And Mig turns beat red and Becky just grabs her and starts running out of the bar yelling at her and I just burst out laughing and only then did Mig realize that it actually was me!

But the look on their faces when I just made believe that I wasn't the person they were looking for was just priceless!

Mig has been trying to get me back for 4 years now! lol

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.