Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I work with a number of Hasidic clients. They cannot touch a woman, so shaking hands with them (a common business greeting when you meet with a client) is out of the question. Instead, we usually both put our hands behind our backs and bow to one another. In no way, shape or form do I consider them submissive to me, nor do I consider myself consider myself submissive to them. I'm sure they feel the same way that I do. It's a gesture of respect.

You bow to one another. Big difference.

The President Bowed to the King. The King did not bow to our President. They did not bow to each other simultaneously as a greeting gesture. Did not bow to each other to show a MUTUAL respect. For if it was to be a gesture of respect between President Obama and the Saudi King, then the King would have bowed to the President at the same time or at least in response.

For God's sake, I don't know how anyone can even deny or question if this was a bow or not. He looks like he's about to kiss the damn King's pinky ring! lol

There's a difference.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.