Originally Posted By: BAM_233
well...idk maybe angelo can talk to them and see if they want to trade, and if so who would we had to give up for him.

if its alot like cutler i would just go after holt or harrison.

Any notable trade in the NFL involves draft picks. That's the lifeline to success in the league, and it's what teams covet.. The Bears can't afford to give up the remaining picks. After the Cutler trade, they've upgraded the most important position on the team, but pretty much drained their bargaining power. I think that if Anquan goes on the trading block, the Bears won't be a player in the negotiations.

I think Harrison's skills have dropped off significantly after a Hall of Fame career, and while Holt has seen his best games, he still has some games left, but I doubt he'll sign with Chicago. Without first round picks in the next two drafts, I don't see the Bears being able to make a splash at WR through the draft any time soon. Now and then teams get lucky and a Marques Colston emerges from a lower round.

I haven't followed Orlando Pace in recent years. Does he have anything left in the tank? He's pretty old for a lineman.