Originally Posted By: BAM_233

It's an upgrade for the Bears, but I've never been a big Cutler fan. He's got a cannon for an arm, but a pea for a brain. He's thrown a lot of bad picks as well. While he's a decent starter, I thought it was laughable that he waas picked for the Pro Bowl.

The Broncos have to be happy too in putting this mess behind them and capturing two number one draft picks and Kyle Orton. I don't think he's a long term answer to the position, but I have to think his QB style is more comptible with the system McDaniels will be installing.

Frankly, I was a little surprised that he went for 2 number ones, but trades are not so much dependent upon the talent of the player as they are on the market, and there were apparently a lot of teams looking to upgrade.

Finally, I can't feel sorry for the Denver fans. This is payback from 1983 when John Elway announced that he refused to sign with the Colts, wh had drafted him, and the Colts were forced to trade him for pennies on the dollar, and he wound up in Denver. Maybe the Broncos will get a QB with one of the draft picks next year.