Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Nothing is better than Coke in a bottle on a hot summer day. I drink either Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi at home, whatever's on sale (and, btw, when did a 2 liter bottle of soda become $1.59??), but if I'm out and have a choice, I usually get Diet Coke. I feel very naughty when I have "regular" soda.

I agree SB. Nothing like an ice cold Coca Cola in a glass bottle on a hot summer day. Reminds me of when I was a kid and used to work in a grocery store. On those hot summer days I used to love grabbing one of those little 7 oz. cokes in a bottle and guzzling it down! Very very hard to find a glass bottle of Coca Cola these days. And I don't think that they even make those little 7 oz. bottles anymore.

Funny that you bring up the 2 liter soda costing $1.59! The other day my wife said the same thing. And while I agree with you both that $1.59 is a bit much, at the same time how many times a week, with lunch, do we grab a 20 oz. coke and pay $1.50 for it without thinking twice about it! Or go out to dinner and order a glass of coke which costs $2.00!!! And then we question ourselves when we go grocery shopping and have to pay $1.59 for a 2 liter!!! lol

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.