Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
What I find weird about it is that this forum was one created for and about President Obama. We were disucssing President Obama and his new and proposed policies and out of the clear blue Don Z makes a post about former President Bush that really had absolutely nothing to do with not only the forum subject here but with what was being discussed. To me his post was so random. To me his making a random post like that only resonates a hatred that he cannot and will not let go of for our former President. I cannot see any other reason for his making such a random post in this thread.

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali
I miss Bush, he was such a humble, next door kinda guy..
I bet you'll never see [b]Obama[b] doin' this whistle

(picture)

He compared our previous president who has been out of office less than 2 months to our new president. I don't think anything he said in the post was false except maybe the "I miss" part, but I don't know.

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Be honest with me LN, what would you think if I had made a post in the middle of this forum and in the middle of what was being discussed and said "McKinley was a douchebag?" Wouldn't you find that a bit odd and random? Wouldn't you wonder why I would make such a random statement in a forum that had absolutely nothing to do with McKinley?

I'd wonder who McKinley was and why you were calling him a douchebag.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.