Not angry or bitter at all and I apologize if it did come off that way. I was more in a state of " What was the reason for that?" kind of mind when I saw Don Z's post.

You are right, it is not us against them. It should not be us against them.

You say that you do not see anything wrong with what Don Z posted. Well in itself there really is nothing wrong with what he posted. I realize that he was voicing his opinion.

What I find weird about it is that this forum was one created for and about President Obama. We were disucssing President Obama and his new and proposed policies and out of the clear blue Don Z makes a post about former President Bush that really had absolutely nothing to do with not only the forum subject here but with what was being discussed. To me his post was so random. To me his making a random post like that only resonates a hatred that he cannot and will not let go of for our former President. I cannot see any other reason for his making such a random post in this thread.

Be honest with me LN, what would you think if I had made a post in the middle of this forum and in the middle of what was being discussed and said "McKinley was a douchebag?" Wouldn't you find that a bit odd and random? Wouldn't you wonder why I would make such a random statement in a forum that had absolutely nothing to do with McKinley?

Now, can someone who voted for President Obama, one who followed his campaign more thoroughly than I did, maybe explain to me why he made that kind of promise to the American people and now went completely against it?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.