Originally Posted By: whisper
6 Days and still no cigarette.

GREAT job, Whisper!! It's actually been 6 cig-free days for me, too, but certainly not nicotine-free (gum gum gum gum lol) -- haven't smoked since I left NJ last Tuesday, and while I've had a few opportunities here, I've decided to not have one while in Florida. Well, I MAY at the airport, we'll see.

But I'll tell you one thing, the same thing the last time I stopped: You have NO idea how much you REEK of it! It's pretty damned disgusting smelling it on someone else -- and you really don't notice it until you stop. (Smoke itself smells wonderful, though whistle lol ). I had "fresh clean clothes" that I had just washed, and to me smelled great -- and kept in my bedroom (with the rest of my clothes, and I don't smoke in my bedroom), and they still reeked once I got them into a smoke-free environment. Even my SHOES stunk!

There is at least one thing I'm going to stop doing (if I can't manage to quit altogether), is that I really gotta stop smoking in my apartment -- it must stink like nobody's business in there! I'll surely find out later tonight.

I haven't drank that much here, either, and didn't really miss it much. The best thing, for me at least, is a change in environment and routine when trying to "rehab" for anything... grin

Trouble is, eventually I gotta go back and my best intentions usually get sucked away in no time. ohwell But you're younger and stronger -- hang in there!! smile

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations