Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: BigMoi
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
[quote=BigMoi]You should probably learn how to spell and use correct grammar before you even begin writing. I got two sentences in and I had to stop because of the misspellings.

That's why writers have proofreaders and editors. wink

Umm no that's spellcheck. I have an English degree and this guy writes like an 8th grader. He doesn't even know the difference between too and to. Those aren't typos, that is a gross misunderstanding of the English language my friend.

So you have an english degree! Well whoopie for you! 6 Posts on these boards and you decide to criticize another member on their grammer and spelling? How do you know how old the author off this topic is anyway? He / she could be 10 years old for all we know?

You may have an english degree, a masters degree, or a whatever degree! But with all your education and degrees that you may possess, you lack several of the most important traits in life.....Diplomacy, Respect and most of all Class!

If you had diplomacy, respect and class, then you would have sent a private PM to the author of this topic and guided him/her in the right direction as to how he/she could improve on his/her grammer and spelling.

Think about it!

Now go home and get your f**k**g shinebox! [/quote]

He asked for an opinion and I gave it. Who the fuck are you to tell me what or where to write it? Fucking blow me.