Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I'm so excited - I found out there's a new Bonefish Grill nearby! cool Got a $50 gift card for my birthday good for there, Outback, Carrabba's, or Flemings (not close by). I actually like Carrabba's, less so Outback, but have a decision to make for my birthday dinner tomorrow. smile

Geoff, there are no Carraba's (that I know of) in California, but there is one in Michigan that my parents really love. They took me there when I visited last year and it was very nice. The calamari appetizer was great, as was their entrees. As a matter of fact, last year for Christmas I included a gift certificate for them as part of their gift.

TIS

Geoff, btw, I always will remember your birthday. If you recall, my grandson, Evan, shares the same birthday. He'll be two tomorrow. wink Also, wasn't it Zia's birthday as well?

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/05/09 04:36 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon