I would not have know his name, but heck yea, I know the Kingston Trio. As a matter of fact I'm sure I have an album or two of theirs back in Michigan. Gosh, I think I was in Junior High or younger when they came out with, "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" and I particularly remember "Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley". They were "folk" music musicians who's music crossed over to pop charts. A pleasant harmony. Boy, talk about a blast from the distant past. wink

Sadly, adding to the list another popular figure from the past, did you hear that the original Mr. Clean died??? I was a kid when the commercials first came out. I still remember the popular jingle....."Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean." Now, if anyone had him on their "Dead Pool" list, I'd be shocked. lol

TIS

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=52048a25-6248-4fbb-9bf8-c5e18e0e4709

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon