Thanks for the comments guys, after all this time without any writing it's nice to see people are still reading it. I've written the final two episodes numerous times, but...I never felt satisfied with the end result.

Here is the final to episodes in a Nutshell: Carmine's Underboss, Nicky Navarra, heads to Philadelphia to meet to Slava about Tony's location. After figuring out Carmine's location, Slava's men ambush Nicky as he leaves. As we remember, Slava is secretly keeping Tony informed.

We learn that Carmine is in Baltimore under reletively weak protection. Tony has Patsy plan a hit involving little Paulie and Jason Molinaro. Tony promotes Larry to consigliere after Sil's death, he was reluctant to take because he didn't want the extra heat, but he gave in.

Pete Feretti begins giving the feds damaging information on the Lupertazzi, DiMeo, and Tarese families. However, the feds have only interest in Tony when it comes to Jersey, viewing Paulie as "nothing important".

Carmela, hiding with Meadow and AJ, is getting very tired of life on the run. Asking Tony how much longer he plans to lead his life as a criminal.

AJ finally decides to join the army, thought Tony is sure he'll fuck up somewhere down the line.

Carmine is eating dinner in a restaurant when Little Paulie and Jason attempt their hit. Unaware of his bodyguards, Little Paulie is killed. Jason manages to unload his clip into Carmine's (and family's) booth. However, Jason only manages to hit Carmine's daughter, killing her.

Patsy and Jason come back to the safehouse with bad news. Paulie shows very little emotion over Little Paulie's death, Tony seems more bothered by this than the botched hit.

Carmine orders a mass killing of all DiMeo members. His consigliere, Mike Zumpano, doesn't approve and feels it was only Carmine's fault for putting his family in harms way.

Indictments are handed down and scoop up many high ranking members of the Lupertazzi, DiMeo, and Tarese families. Somehow, Zumpano escapes indictment and reaches out to Paligieri about killing Carmine fearing he'll turn rat because he is facing a life sentence.

After being released on bail Carmine is called to a meeting with Tarese and Paligieri. When Carmine shows up he is beaten and thrown in to a car where he shot. Paligieri tells Tarse he will be dismembered in Boston.

Tony is looking down the barrell of 30 years in prison, Mink convinces him to take a plea deal that will result in a shorter sentence. Tony appoints Paulie as acting boss for his imprisonment. Agent Harris is able to shave 10 years off Tony's prison term because of his help with anti-terrorism. Tony is given a 14 year sentence, he will serve it in a California jail.

Paulie vows to take care of Carmela while Tony is away, despite Carmela getting a realtor job which pays well...but not well enough for her lifestyle.

The final scene would have been the process of entering the prison system, ending the guard looking Tony in his small cell.

"When my time comes, tell me, will I stand up?"
Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultiere - The Sopranos