Originally Posted By: Central Florida News 13

PALM BAY -- Police have arrested a teenager for the murder of a 58-year-old woman.

Patricia Kaliszeski was found dead by her ex-husband on Friday with several stab wounds.

Investigators arrested Alan Tanguay, 16, Monday morning and charged him with first-degree murder.

Palm Bay police said two witnesses put Tanguay at the scene and said he admitted to killing Kaliszeski.

According to police, witnesses said Tanguay told them details of the crime only the killer would know. They said he claimed he entered the home between Thursday night and early Friday morning, found Kaliszeski sitting on the bed and then stabbed her and cut her throat.

Witnesses also told police Tanguay said he has a rule to kill anyone he finds in a house when he breaks into them.

Investigators said the teen stole $6 from Kaliszeski's house which he used to buy beer.

This... Monster, Alan Tanguay, I knew him, he is... was my cousin's Boyfriend... I ate dinner with him. I just don't know what to say. My Cousin, she is having a Nervous Breakdown frown

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?