Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Klyd, that is pretty scary. Is your wife's nursery school closed down for the day? I think I'd be imagining every creak in the house to be this guy!!! And why do they always get pulled over for stupid crap, like running a red or having a broken tail-light??

That reminds me of the guy who lived about an hour north of my house. Guy killed his wife, propped her up in the car with a hat and sunglasses on so that she appeared to be sleeping, and then drove down a toll road to a Caldor's shopping center near my house. He put her body in the dumpster, parked her car in the parking lot, called a cab, took a cab ride one hour upstate (like there was no way a cabbie was going to remember that fare rolleyes), walked in the house, called the police and told them that his wife never came home from a day of shopping at Caldor's. Between the tolltakers who remembered him driving through with her "sleeping" next to him and the cabbie, the police put two and two together pretty quickly.

Wow, he didn't plan too well.

My wife's business was open today. My daughter's school, which is across the street, originally closed, but then changed it to a two hour delay. The suspect is still at large. It was confirmed that the woman was murdered in her home last night - 30 miles from where the accident occurred. It's just a matter of time before they get him.