Originally Posted By: goombah
I'm jonesing for the NFL now. This is the first time in 15 years to have anything to be excited about heading into a Browns season. My prediction is that Brady Quinn will get some significant playing time this season and replace Anderson due to an injury at some point.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Saints this year. It will be interesting to see if their offense gets reinvigorated with the return of McAllister and the addition of Shockey. They could be a lot of fun to watch this year.

You want an inexperienced untested QB to take over for your Pro Bowl QB from last year? Why? Browns fans must be masochists! tongue I could understand if they were still in a rebuilding mode but this team is ready to win now. Quinn might be a good QB but he might not too, and this isn't the time to find out. Of course from a business perspective you want to play your highest paid players...

I do agree about the Saints, Shockey should be fun to watch for half the season -- till he gets injured. At least with Deuce back the Saints have a RB in the backfield instead of a WR.

In other news, Favre is a douchebag.

Marvin Harrison will be at training camp, and so will I.

Devin Hester needs to get paid.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.