This isn't exactly in my city, but happened this morning in L.A. I only wish I could have seen all of this car chase.

Evidently the police were chasing 3 burglary suspects who had taken off by car. When I tuned in, they were chasing the car down the freeway, and later the car exited the freeway. Next, the car loses one of it's tires. lol I didn't realize you could drive as far as they did on 3 tires.

Anyway, the suspects left the car and started running. (I guess two got away, I only saw the one person). As he was running down the street, he started to lose his pants lol so he was holding them as he was running. THEN....neighborhood dogs started chasing him. I was cracking up. The guy I saw eneded up on rooftops of homes. eek That's the last I saw.

This article is very very short, but all I could find. Anyway, it was funny. lol

Story

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/14/08 09:37 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon