We ARE being screwed. Sure they have a product, sure, they know we buy it (the reality is we HAVE to buy it which is a screw job in itself). So, they can ask whatever price they want, sure. So, say they want, oh let's see.....$10.00 a gallon. $20 a gallon? After all, it's legal right? they can ask what they want. We are getting fucked. I don't know any other way to say it.

You seem (Olivant) dead set on not even attempting to understand how in the world normal everyday people can be pissed off and continually try to make those of us struggling with high gas prices feel like, hey it's our problem, business as usual. When someone/company/person or whatever keeps uping the price to make a profit from a necessity of life (and someone IS making a profit), it's called getting screwed. mad

No need to break it down again, because obviously, we don't look at it the same. I don't buy your reasoning and you don't buy mine. To each his own.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon