Bethie, I really can't believe what happened with him! Losing game after game is one thing, but now the negative energy's really taking an exciting turn! lol (Actually, we're not doing so bad now...maybe this'll be a positive spark in some twisted way! Getting rid of the bad blood, or something.)

I heard our announcers talk about it tonight, and they mentioned something about how Chacon had refused to throw a bullpen session when asked to, and then later threw in the ninth inning of a game while our closer Valverde was out pitching, without anyone giving permission or wanting him to do so. I might not have that information completely right, but the general idea of what they were saying is that he's apparently already done some 'rebellious' stuff against the club. Our manager and GM (Cecil Cooper and Ed Wade) were the ones, I believe, who approached him about a meeting in the office. I guess he was mad it was right before a pre-game meal, but like our commentators on TV and in the paper are expressing, you can't really refuse to hear whatever news they have for you...even if it's what you don't want to hear.

----

BL, great pictures!! Win or lose, going to a ballgame always makes for a fun time, doesn't it?