I really like how, so far, he's spent a section on each group of people, almost reenacting the whole situation that the cop is a part of, by showing the individual perspectives as they each went through their encounter with him.

With school reading and other school assignments, I hardly ever take time to do free reading anymore, so I was glad to get back into it this summer. My friend gave me three King books for my birthday last year - "Desperation," "Bag of Bones," and "Hearts in Atlantis" - so I'm happy to finally start on those. Another friend gave me "The Tommyknockers," and my mom gave me "Cell"...so I've got a bunch of Stephen King to catch up on! I've always liked everything that I've read by him, and I generally enjoy spooky/suspense/horror. Is that the kind of style you like most?

Otherwise I hope to soon work on more by Hunter S. Thompson, and eventually get ahold of some titles that LLC recommended, by Chuck Palahniuk and Kurt Vonnegut once I get back to the lovely Half-Price Books.