I remember they overturned the interception and I knew it was a horrible call, but I didn't care! And then a few days after the game the NFL said it was an interception...

That game was worse than losing in a blowout at least then you don't get your hopes up, so many missed chances, so close...but then the next year the Colts won it all, maybe the bitterness from that game helped, I don't know. We're the 2nd youngest team I think, behind the Packers and we have a solid team with depth so I think there's definitely a chance for more rings in the near future.

I think that if Donovan McNabb could stay healthy he could really be awesome and include himself in this discussion. I don't know if he is injury prone or just unlucky. He's played through intense pain so it's not like he isn't trying...

I also wonder how Daunte Culpepper can throw 39 TD's and have an absolutely awesome year (overshadowed by Peyton's 49 TD's) and a knee injury later just be completely worthless. I could understand if it was a shoulder or arm injury.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.