An eagle is horny for some female action. So, he swoops over the forest, spots a loon sitting on a limb, grabs her by the neck, and flies back to his lair. He ruffles up his feathers and fixes the loon with his sexiest stare. The loon replies:

"I'm a loon/I'm a loon/I love to spoon/under the moon/in June"

This pisses off the eagle, who boots the loon out of his lair. "I want action and I want it now--no poetry!" he declares. He swoops down over the forest again and spots a dove. He grabs the dove by the neck, brings it back to his lair, ruffles up his feathers, gives it his sexiest stare. The dove replies:

"I'm a dove/I'm a dove/I love to make love/under the stars above."

"DAMMIT TO HELL," the eagle yells, "I'm the national symbol. I'm on the Presidential seal, and all the money. I deserve better than this poetry BS. I WANT SOME REAL HOT ACTION--AND I WANT IT NOW!"

So the eagle takes off again. But now he takes his time. Eventually he spys a duck blind. "Aha, a duck!" he chortles. He swoops down, grabs a duck by the neck, brings it back to his lair, ruffles up his feathers, and fixes it with his sexiest stare. The bird replies:

"I'm a drake/I'm a drake/You made a mistake."

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.