Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
...Speaking of which Appleonya, since you're a Conservative and all, I'm surprised you haven't really gotten into John Milius...I mean look at his quality filmography where he either scripted or/and directed: THE WIND & THE LION, APOCALYPSE NOW, JEREMIAH JOHNSON, RED DAWN, CONAN THE BARBARIAN, THE BIG WEDNESDAY, DILLINGER, THE ROUGH RIDERS, GERONOMO, you name it....

Never heard of him and what's more, I've never seen any of the films of his that you mention. I'm familiar w/ the titles, they're just not my type of movie.

rolleyes

When I watch a film and admire a favorite director or star, or for that matter listen to a favorite singer...the LAST thing I'm thinking about is their politics and whether or not they agree with mine.

If that were the case, I'd have thrown away every Barbra Streisand album/cd I've ever owned.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON