Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

I really appreciate Burt Lancaster more & more with each film of his I see. I think one of his other best roles is as one of the judges on trial in 'Judgement At Nuremberg' (one of my favorite movies). Especially his long statement near end of the film and that final scene w/ Spencer Tracy.

Apple

Through NETFLIX, I rewatched one of his big hit movies that's still as damn good as I remembered ten years ago.

I won't name the title until my review comes out for it, but rest assured, Burt was wise to not even bother with a French accent. grin

Speaking of which Appleonya, since you're a Conservative and all, I'm surprised you haven't really gotten into John Milius.

I read this recent report about a certain major generation of Hollywood actors being Republican-ideologues, and I can't believe it simply because why then has Milius not been able to shoot a picture in over a decade?

I mean look at his quality filmography where he either scripted or/and directed: THE WIND & THE LION, APOCALYPSE NOW, JEREMIAH JOHNSON, RED DAWN, CONAN THE BARBARIAN, THE BIG WEDNESDAY, DILLINGER, THE ROUGH RIDERS, GERONOMO, you name it.

I may not agree with alot of Milius' ideology, but damn he sure was involved with alot of good movies.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 05/19/08 10:15 PM.