Originally Posted By: SC
TIS, A DVR ALERT for you.... Tonight on TCM at 10:00 (EDT) is "The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad"!!

Ha ha!! Aren't you sweet SC. Thanks dear, but I purchased it a few months ago. tongue I may still watch it though. I know it's so dated, and the special effects aren't anywhere what they are today, but something about that movie I just love, including the monsters and giant birds, and whatnot. It's fun! smile

When that movie came out, when I was a kid, I always always begged my sister to go see it with me. She hates any kind of Sci/Fi, horror, monster type movie - anything with imagination.) lol When Sinbad came out at a local theater they'd tend to go the the "cheaper" theaters several times a year after that. I'd get her to go with me almost every time. lol Although, back then there was always double features and if there was a decent second movie that helped.

When I was in MI for Thanksgiving (not in March) I called and told her I had a very special surprise that was for her and I to share. When I got there I had a little gift for everyone and before I gave her her "real" gift I pulled out "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad" and she about died. She says, " Are you kidding me? I can't believe you actually bought that stupid movie. Funny thing is, her husband wanted to see it, so once again she sat and watched Sinbad that evening. LMAO lol

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon