That is sad SB. What a horrible way to die. I always wonder why people don't hear the train coming. Seems they are loud enough. It seems one would have time to get off the track no?? Obviously not. frown Anyway, Im sorry to here this sad news.

Although I don't have an article, just last week in Arrowhead (not my city, but more in the mountains, not too far from here) there have been 3 coyote attacks on little children right in their own backyard. The latest is a two year old girl who fortunately will survive, but was bitten twice from what I understand.

I've seen coyotes from a distance and at my other house even saw one walking along a back fence in a field. They usually are afraid and tend to run. The experts seem to think that from fires and such perhaps they are hungry and looking for food. I don't know, but how the hell to protect a child from a coyote in your own backyard. frown

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon