I think someone here heard that the camera in the bank wasn't working today. Of course! I wouldn't be surprised if it's an inside job. We have a prison ward here where we treat prisoners. Hey, maybe a corrupt guard let one of them escape to rob the bank and split the difference with him. I doubt the clowns that run that place are smart enough to even have dye packs. My sister used to be a teller at a bank that had 2 guards, and she was robbed. She said the bank might not want to get more help because their stance is it's better to lose the money since they're insured than to risk someone getting hurt.

A couple weeks ago there was a funeral for a gang member, and two guys getting into a car at that funeral were shot. One was killed and the other they brought here. My co-worker said they were fighting outside the emergency room trying to get into seeing this guy. It reminds me of the scenerio Yogi (I believe it was Yogi_ wrote about what happened at his job.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.