Originally Posted By: klydon1
It's generally difficult to rob banks. Surveillance videos, automatic alarms, and security windows are impediments to robbers. The bank branches that are sprouting all over suburbia can be easier targets in that they allow easier access to flee and often don't have all of the security measures of the larger banks.

One thing that helps is the insertion of dyes in cash handed over that activates and renders the stolen loot worthless. Also, the devices that emit billowing clouds of red smoke make it easier to identify the culprit or cause him to abanon the money bag.

Beth, you are 100% right about no check is worth keeping with a gun in your face. Hand it over, get a description, and don't drag the situation out longer than it needs to be.

Well all they know at this point is he is a short stocky Mexican with a red minivan.

Really an easy target would be local supermarket service desks. All they have are some low quality cameras. Someone could probably get 20K or so at the end of a night. And they are never too busy about an hour before closing...

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.