I have to agree with SB. I am tired of of hearing anyone talk about raising taxes. However what is wrong with cutting spending not raising taxes to pay for debt. Smarter people than I have shown that raising taxes does not decrease the debt. If congress has more money to balance the budget, it won't because it gets caught up in all the wasteful spending the can do with the extra hard earned dollars of yours and mine.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120761416279896669.html?mod=opinion_main_commentaries

I for one am tired of politicians telling me how much of my money I can keep out of fairness to others. Especially when these poliicians make millions of dollars. I don't care if I make 30K or 300K. If Congress raises the taxes on those Americans that have the capital to actually create jobs and make people earners, they will take their money else where. Mean while the middle class will be stuck paying for all the "fair" social programs by working 40-50 hours a week and handing over 30% of their income. There is only one word for this, BULLSHIT.

Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? Fuck you, pay me.